Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thank you!

Thank you Lord for Barbara.  Thank you for the person she was and for her love.  Thank you for the way she loved my dad and the joy she gave to him.  Thank you the way she loved my dad's grandchildren that become her own.  Thank you for the laughter, joking and fun we had with her. Thank you for how excited she was for all the family to get together taking up every bed for Labor Day Weekend.  
I will miss her with all my heart!  
Barbara was married to my dad and was my stepmother for the last 24 years.

Making us Fit for Him! 
Till next time...

2 comments:

richlyblessed said...

Becky,
What a lovely, heartfelt tribute to your stepmom. I wish I had gotten to meet her, but because you loved her so much, I know I would have liked her, too.
Please know how much you are loved and appreciated by so many. I pray our loving Lord will hold you even closer in the days to come as He pours His love and strength over you. Your example is so encouraging to me. Love you.

Becky said...

These are sad days but knowing how much you care makes it easier.