Monday, July 28, 2008

Hooray God!

I have to share!  Last week was crazy for me at work and I wasn't able to finish all my work plus Josh (my faithful nephew/coworker) is on vacation.  Today I had to run payroll, Josh's job, and hadn't looked at it at all!  This is a form of self torture for me.  At work, my world is depends on functional organization, meaning my way or no way!  At first glance of payroll, in my minds eye it was chaos all over the place.  I could feel my brain being scrambled by confusion.  I couldn't get my brain in gear.  What to do!  Plus poor sweet Anna Marie went home sick!  
Pray!  God is the only hope. He will pull me out of the fire and to cool me off.  From that moment on it was all under control, His control!  The two of us sailed through the day with no mishaps or me being forgetful.  My stress level was low making the concentration high and focused.  By the time I finished at 4:50 pm I was singing God praises for His work!
"Hallelujah Praise Jehovah" from the heavens Praise His Name!!!!  You know the rest... 
He's making me Fit for Him!

Till next time!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I've been thinking about "God's Time" and "God's Math". These are terms I made up to remind myself that God is not bound by money, time, or my perceptions of a situation. Nothing is impossible with God... and God is allowing me (and sounds like you, too) to understand this. : )